Thursday, June 26, 2014

Dream • Dragonfly Face

The tail-end of a longer locations based dream. I am giving directions to Sue Murphy on how to access an upper back room or green room. She listens attentively as I tell her that it is upstairs through a bathroom that leads to yet another bathroom door that leads to the desirable room. She seems grateful, yet suspicious of my knowledge and forthcomingness. The scene shifts and I am in this room either resting or waking from a nap. Denise Schultz is there in attendance and concerned that I am infected/infested with dragonflies. Small just born dragonflies that seem to be embedded in my face. She is taking care in removing them, one by one. We are somewhat concerned but not panicked at my condition. Puzzlement as to how I could have become infected as she methodically removes the small glistening-winged creatures.