Thursday, March 06, 2014

Dream • Conference

I am at a conference that is held in a large space scaled up from my flat layout. I am in a front office vestibule at the end of a long corridor and have found a template for a newsletter broadside called The Art. It is about 4 pages and has a header with an electronic motherboard in the center behind the letters. I am industrious and happy putting the pieces of it into place. I visit the conference on the same expanded floor and it is familiarly like Macworld, but of a more progressive future bent. The ceilings are much higher and airier. I am more interested in putting together the newsletter, as it sparks my initiative tendency. Joshua Brody is there and is complimentary but not in charge of the final go-ahead. In exploring the conference further, I realize there are stairs that lead to the street and encounter Chris Jones and we converse about other dream forgotten events about to transpire.