Saturday, January 25, 2014

Dream • Boyfriend

A large warehouse where military vendor items are displayed throughout. Dad has realized that the items are not legitimate or as advertised by the supplier. As he tears down and dismisses those that haven't met the mark, there are angry, disappointed words with the faulty supplier. The time has come for him to drop me off to be picked up by my boyfriend, Alan Cumming at 22nd and Bartlett. I say goodbyes and switch cars. There is a bit of a ballet between the two cars as they leave and circle each other in the intersection, barely missing each other's bumpers. Shortly after going down Bartlett (the wrong way), Alan pulls over to confess that he can't be identified as my boyfriend. I am comfortable with this admission and not offended, but rather cozy up on the front seat and drift off to nap while he explains.