Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dream • Burden of Proof

I'm returning to a compound that is square in shape, the hallways on the outside of the rooms at the center are numbered like a hotel, but this feels more like a casual lockup /halfway house. Robin Williams and Greg Proops, (maybe Evan Davis) are trying to prove the innocence of Robin in a dream-forgotten incident. There is much discussion among us and out sleuthing concludes that if Robin had the evidence it would have been on him when he was scanned at the airport security checkpoint. I was asked to go get that paper proof at the airport, but I was also trying to interest them in rare video footage I had of Jonathan Winters. I realized it would not contribute to the truth/proof they were seeking, but thought they would enjoy seeing it for its historic import.