Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dream - Appliances & Cars

After much shopping, because I still have the feel of cold white enameled steel/plastic from running my hand over different models, I am now the proud owner of deluxe washer drier combo. White, gleaming, powerful and efficient, top of the line machines. It's possible I have won these magnificent appliances, because I sense extra pride in ownership. Marga is there to ooh and ah and congratulate my acquisition. Meanwhile I am having my car appraised next door in this all-purpose mall. There seems to be a checklist that a group of auto mechanics/appraisers are using and arguing over. Anthony Bourdain is at the helm and adding his colorful and spirited opinion. The car looks like a TRX or squarish Porsche, but I know inside it is my shoddily repaired Datsun. Anthony grills me on this and I realize it is not what it looks like, and the bad spackle job underneath comes to mind as if I see it like X-ray vision. I have been fooled into believing it was a red-orange sportier version and worth more $. Either to seal the proffering of cash or just have a stiff one, we order 5 depth charges at a nearby outdoor bar, they're lined up on the bar and we proceed to throw them back after toasting Jeepers (who is apparently trying to wake me in RL)

Feb 12 - I can only remember a rough hewn redwood staircase with black bolts that I use as an egress. I stay in bed forever trying to reassemble the juicy details, but cannot.