Saturday, February 08, 2014

Dream • PPT & Bazooka


Last part of this dream about many small chambers in a large house. I am working for a small woman run business, with 3 employees. I am a contractor doing PowerPoint and having to find workspace in their small set of offices. The work is par for the course, but I must walk-commute there daily to work 10 hour+ shifts to meet a delivery deadline. There seems to be some unrest along the route I take to this job as I encounter 3 guys with a huge bazooka gun in the crosswalk of Dolores and 15th. They are jovial and showing off the power of the gun by shooting over the heads of on coming pedestrians. The ammo is not intended for us, but rather a larger entity that may be returning fire. It is simple to duck and pass by them unharmed. Upon arriving for another day long work session, the sec'y has suggested to her boss that I could work from home. I am ecstatic about this idea as, the workspace I usually eek out is a curtained corner, that may double as a bathroom. My knees are also inflamed and burning (physical pain I feel for real upon waking) from my ½ hour walk to this job. I mention the hour wasted, that I could be working, to the boss as added incentive for adopting this idea.