Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dream • Jobs and Jenna

I am at Steve Jobs' rather long house, it has many rooms and I am privy to the railroad car like arrangement of a back study and a lanai. He is randomly busy and stern. His 3 kids are around and while he is cognizant of them, it his wife, Jenna Elfman who is the real energy and force in the household. She is holding court and commandeering an outing. There are many dream forgotten details in this fascinating observer mode dream.
Now it switches to my home turf and I am frantically coordinating catching a Google bus at 24th and Valencia. I can see it coming and am trying to gauge the time I have to make it to the second stop on 24th if I  miss the Muddy Waters cafe stop. I end up chasing it down 24th Street in a futile attempt to get on. Again, many dream-forgotten details in this little escapade.